Recurring Suspenions

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebonded

Reaction score
I seem to keep getting suspended for different issues and can not seem to figure out what i am doing wrong.

My first suspension was for not visiting the forums within in 30 days. I had been a member for five days.

Then i was suspended for too much use of data. According to the pie chart on my home page i have used a total of 48mb data storage used. and 28mb of bandwidth used.

Then i was suspended for another reason never figured that one out due to the home page here kept saying i wasn't suspended. Took an escalation by forum mod to a help ticket to figure it out.

I also seem to get 2 notices at once when i am being suspended.

I am not complaining here i am just trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. I was recommended this site by a trusted friend, when discussing what I am doing for the hosting, she has told me that it does not seem likely that i am exceeding the usage limits or even coming close to them, yet i keep getting them.

Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hhigh resource usage is when one of your scripts is using too much memory or whatever at that time.. What scripts are you running?

Last edited:

thebonded

Reaction score
to be honest i am not sure what you mean. I am still very new and trying to learn as i go. I can tell you as of right now there are only 2 people who have access to the site. or at least beyond the main page. The sign up feature is disabled. So i am not sure what is different. If the suspension occurs right when the high usage occurs or a few hours or days later. I can say i am using the mafia game that i bought from raven scripts. Is that what you mean?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I can understand that there isn't much people but is there something in that script that takes a lot of resources like crons? It seems you have been unsuspended.

thebonded

Reaction score
yes there are several crons that run, that's what i am not sure about though is the suspension triggered when the over use occurs or does it stack up in the system and then just trigger a bunch of suspensions later on? If i knew which it was doing it would help to figure out what is causing it?

Also I still do not get why i get 2 notifications of suspension. Even the unsuspension sent me 2 emails and my account shows 2 unsuspensions tonight.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
How often are the crons run?

thebonded

Reaction score
the usual for the game i have one minute, five minute, hourly (i think), and a daily. its been that way since i set it up on day one. If these were the issue i would have thought it would max out on day one and two but the suspensions are sporadic at best.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Please adjust your crons..

Crons: We do not allow more than one cron within a 5 minute time period per account. This means if you have two crons you must make sure that both do not go off within 5 minutes of each other.

thebonded

Reaction score
ok that i can understand. Give me a few minutes to work out how to adjust that and i will. I apologize for that error. As i said i am still learning.

Any way to let me know why i get two emails, etc for everything though?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know about the email issues, but it was probably the crons causing your suspensions.

thebonded

Reaction score
ok all crons but my daily have been deleted. Thanks for your help, and I "Repped" you what ever that does. lol

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
ok all crons but my daily have been deleted. Thanks for your help, and I "Repped" you what ever that does. lol

Thanks. We will see if that has fixed your resource problem.. I will close this thread if you have no further questions. I you do come across a question please make a new thread.

thebonded

Reaction score
Ok crons adjusted, and i repped you Derek. Thank you for your assistance, it was very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.