Reaction score
I would like to request a refund.
I've paid Illuminated plan yesterday.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
We do not offer refunds on any of our services, as was part of the Terms of Service you agreed to both when signing up initially and again when purchasing Illuminated.

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
I also want a refund. I signed up a week ago for illuminated service and my website has never worked, nor has RVSiteBuilder. I never got a reply from anyone about this issue. I am not paying money for nothing in return. I am currently looking into filing complaints with both the Attorney General as well as the BBB. There is obviously something illegal going on here and they are stealing people's money.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I would like to request a refund.
I've paid Illuminated plan yesterday.

I have sent you a private message.

I also want a refund. I signed up a week ago for illuminated service and my website has never worked, nor has RVSiteBuilder. I never got a reply from anyone about this issue. I am not paying money for nothing in return. I am currently looking into filing complaints with both the Attorney General as well as the BBB. There is obviously something illegal going on here and they are stealing people's money.

You have not opened a single support ticket under your illuminated account. How are we going to know you need assistance without you opening a support ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.