Regarding a suspension event

Status
Not open for further replies.

apbg2801

Reaction score
Hi X10 hosting,

I've been a X10 user for the last 1 month or so. I really like the service that you are offering. My account ID is TSA4076002918.

This is regarding a suspension(excess resource use) that I received on 2nd of Nov 2009. I'll provide my clarification on this so that you can nullify of suspension count(1 of 3).

1. I've a very simple and very low traffic website A s s a m C h e s s (dot) o r g. Therefore there is no question of my site using excess resources.
  2. The site was unreachable on 2nd Nov 2009.
  3. I tried to check the site availability from different "website availability" services. I tried a service offered by host-tracker.com. FYI, the above service site gave NEGATIVE results about my site's availability.
  4. The above service site probably generated as much traffic or attempt request on my site..... leading to a suspension.
I'm assuming this because during the suspension my site was unreachable, so there is no question of my site using excess resource per se. Also during this period of my site's unavailability I didn't use cPanel resource too, like backup, new installation etc. FYI my cPanel was accessible during this period.

I hope you will read thru my request, ponder over and consider my request for nullifying my suspension count, which is now at 1 of 3.

I ensure that I'll be a loyal subscriber of X10, and will recommend/recommending its service.

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.