Regarding Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

himanshu arora

Reaction score
Hello Sir,
I recently came to know that one impostor has tried to operate my x10hosting account with my laptop. And my account is suspended because he break the norms of x10hosting by trying some illegal things at my account.. I am sorry for this thing. I'll be careful in future, i'll take care of all these things. Please release suspension of my account. Thank you....

himanshu arora

Reaction score
Sir i have not done this... I'll assure it wont get repeated by anybody. I wont leave my computer on, when i'll be out. Please release my suspension. It has my important coding examples. Please release it, its humble request to u. I will be responsible if it happens again. Thank you

himanshu arora

Reaction score
Please reply sir... I am assuring you that i wont be done again by anyone. As per my knowledge this is happened first time. So please release it sir. I'll be responsible if it is done again. Thank you Sir.. Waiting for your reply

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Usually for this type issues Unsuspension is not allowed

himanshu arora

Reaction score
Sir, i can understand . It was very big mistake done from my account. Could u pls do me a favour that I want to get my all files in www(public_html) folder. Its my gud website. I did coding a lot for this. So please help me to get all these files. I dont want that illegal file bcz of which my account got suspended. Please do the needful

Thank you !!!

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Sir, i can understand . It was very big mistake done from my account. Could u pls do me a favour that I want to get my all files in www(public_html) folder. Its my gud website. I did coding a lot for this. So please help me to get all these files. I dont want that illegal file bcz of which my account got suspended. Please do the needful

Thank you !!!

Sorry, but when signing up for a hosting account, you agreed to the TOS, which clearly states that illegal files are not allowed and will result in the account being immediately suspended permanently. Therefore, you will not be able to receive your files.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Lessons for all here:
Read and fully comply with TOS.
Guard your account information (and computer) carefully.
Make and download daily backups of your website.

himanshu arora

Reaction score
Usually for this type issues Unsuspension is not allowed

Sir, as you said usually for this type of issues unsuspension is not allowed, Could you please tell me so what else i can do to get the unsuspension. It is very important to me that is why i am requesting u again and again. Please do the needful.

Thank you!!!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Sir, as you said usually for this type of issues unsuspension is not allowed, Could you please tell me so what else i can do to get the unsuspension. It is very important to me that is why i am requesting u again and again. Please do the needful.

Thank you!!!

And once again it's been made crystal clear - you have been PERMANENTLY suspended for violating the x10 TOS. You will not be unsuspended. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.