Regarding cPanel Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnos

Reaction score
Dear All,

my brother has the account migatech.x10hosting.com which he has givin me but forgotten the cpanel password for... :nuts:

i have looked all around the forum trying to find answers but with no good

i found one thread that had a password changing php page... again no good... page keeps giving errors like permission denied... etc. etc. :dunno:

so can an admin or a moderator please reset my password??? :happysad: or is it impossible... :eek4:

P.S.: my brother never changed his original password

and thank you in advance for such a wonderful host and sorry for talking too long

Best regards

ebble

Reaction score
Dear All,

my brother has the account migatech.x10hosting.com which he has givin me but forgotten the cpanel password for... :nuts:

i have looked all around the forum trying to find answers but with no good

i found one thread that had a password changing php page... again no good... page keeps giving errors like permission denied... etc. etc. :dunno:

so can an admin or a moderator please reset my password??? :happysad: or is it impossible... :eek4:

P.S.: my brother never changed his original password

and thank you in advance for such a wonderful host and sorry for talking too long

Best regards
you could be any 1 wanting the password. tell him go to his account and change it. how do we know its your brother he can do it his self in his account,
maybe if your bro sends all his details to a admin they can do it for you?

Last edited:

coolnos

Reaction score
well, this subdomain name is for a to-be site for my uncle's company ( pumps, pools, and stuff ) and the subdomain name is the name of the company. that's why my brother created the account but now had to continue studying so i took over...

and if u like ask me about any info u might need... and i will give it to you...

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION... i can access the hosting panel easily and clearely because we know the password for it.. its the cpanel password we are missing... so if it can be changed in the account just please tell me how to change it...

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I have PMed you a new password.
You should be able to change it through the account management panel, but since it isn't working right currently I sent you it. You can change it through cPanel.

coolnos

Reaction score
I have PMed you a new password.
You should be able to change it through the account management panel, but since it isn't working right currently I sent you it. You can change it through cPanel.

thank you my friend for your quick reply...

i really appreciate it

THANX FOR THE BEST WEB HOSTING COMPANY HUMAN KIND EVER KNEW...

best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.