Registration Form

Shahzad

Reaction score
Hello All,

Can anyone tell me how to put a registration form, login & password option to my website so that only members can get in. If anyone give me some thing in detail or send me some stuff.

Thanks in advance

rjg-inc

Reaction score
umm...instead of scripting a whole new thing...i would suggest switching to php. Just like this site is run on. do a google search on php-nuke! it should help ya alot

Shahzad

Reaction score
rjg-inc said:
umm...instead of scripting a whole new thing...i would suggest switching to php. Just like this site is run on. do a google search on php-nuke! it should help ya alot

Thanks dear, actually I m new in this field, anyway I try to find out on google as u said. Thanks again

Shahzad

Reaction score
Auvee said:
I do not reccomend you using an entirely new backend just for a login script. I'll find a registration and login script for you and post it here for you shortly.

-Auvee B.

Thanks Auvee, it will be a great help for me. I will wait for your recommendation.

Superpoo

Reaction score
if you dont know PHP, I recommend looking for a Pre-Made system, post if you follow the tutorial or if you want to me to look for a existing system.

Chris

Reaction score
In cPanel, you could password protect a directory and put a index page in there... Of course there is no registration, but instead of a real registration you could have a form that emails you a password and username, then you create it manually. Obviously I'm saying to use this method in a simple way where there are only 5 members, such as staff, or the like.

Superpoo

Reaction score
I think he means to do something like PHPNuke restrictions to have only people that he allows, and control the view of the web contents, but... the better way for know that is he tells us what is exactly what he wants

Shahzad

Reaction score
Superpoo said:
if you dont know PHP, I recommend looking for a Pre-Made system, post if you follow the tutorial or if you want to me to look for a existing system.

I really don't know much about PHP, but if you can send me pre-made system with step by step tutorial, I will be very greatful to you.

Shahzad

Reaction score
Superpoo said:
I think he means to do something like PHPNuke restrictions to have only people that he allows, and control the view of the web contents, but... the better way for know that is he tells us what is exactly what he wants

I want to make a community where members can register on my site and then use there login & password to enter website & surf the web contents i.e. downloading, chating etc. Hope it will clear to you and you can help me now.

Shahzad

Reaction score
I want simple registration process i.e. username & password to enter my site so that only members can surf some areas i.e. downloading, chating etc.

Chris

Reaction score
The only way people are going to help is either if they have the script themselves or have searched Google or some other search engine.

Soo.... have you tried searching? Have you gone to script places and searched/looked around? If you don't know any, have you searched for scripting websites?

If so, I might be able to search for you if you still can't find it.