Relaunch of my website, the tribute Pages. What do you think?

crashb64879

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have been spending some time redesigning my website, the tribute pages. I finally got it online with a new domain, so i was wondering what you people think of it.

Let me of any problems or errors you encounter!

Also, what do you think of the design etc, the layout too.

Thanks for the feedback in advance!

- Crashb648

The Link: http://www.thetributepages.info/

paul.romo63

Reaction score
Hey nice website!.
I liked the design and you have good content too, little but good content, i liked the top 100 music countdown, and the Iron Man on the info page is great too haha.

Great site.

crashb64879

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Paul!

I'd admit there isnt too much content at the moment, but now the site and templates are online, adding new content should be relatively easy, so the site should grow in size quite quickly :)

paul.romo63

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Paul!

I'd admit there isnt too much content at the moment, but now the site and templates are online, adding new content should be relatively easy, so the site should grow in size quite quickly :)

GLad to hear that, just dont be like other webmasters that when some time has passed, they forgot theyr websites, because is really a good project :).

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
perfect site for games and the template suits for all notty kiddy stuff too.
speeds are good.
But did you check..as the font is in black,the background color should be lighter to avoid strain on your visitors eyes.
Else change the font to white in red background and yellow font on green bacground.
check and see..
afterall user experience should matter too.
Regards,
VVBB

crashb64879

Reaction score
perfect site for games and the template suits for all notty kiddy stuff too.
speeds are good.
Thanks for the kind words! Im glad the speed of the site is good too.

But did you check..as the font is in black,the background color should be lighter to avoid strain on your visitors eyes.
Are you referring to this page: http://thetributepages.info/countdownsvgmusic100.php
As i wasnt sure if it was light enough or not. Im guessing the background needs to be a little lighter?

Else change the font to white in red background and yellow font on green bacground.
check and see..
I have corrected that now, which should be online after I have done a few other fixes.

Thanks for the help!

GLad to hear that, just dont be like other webmasters that when some time has passed, they forgot theyr websites, because is really a good project :).

I shall my very best :)

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You are right.
The background should be a bit lighter than it was.

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

Took a look at your website. I think it is quite good. Good colour, and nice layout.

I just have one gripe .... the scroll bars being used in the middle of the main page.

Other than that, it is all good :D

Regards
Zenax

crashb64879

Reaction score
Took a look at your website. I think it is quite good. Good colour, and nice layout. Other than that, it is all good :D

Thanks Man! I'm glad the main bulk of the site is getting postive views :)

I just have one gripe .... the scroll bars being used in the middle of the main page.

I wasn't too sure about using scrollbars on the main page either... I'll have to modify it to a better sructure. Thanks for the feedback!

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Yeah, move the content along so the scroll bars are more left/right aligned. :p

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
NIce website..........

Nice contents............

Also nice design...........

And i liked is the biggest transformer...............
:)