release domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutchy100169

Reaction score
as I can't do anything to get my account unsuspended, can any of you admins release my parked domain dtor.tk from the account. Or remove it from the httpd.conf as it wont let me use it atm to park elsewere. I cant wait 14 days before the auto delete kicks in.

regards dutchy

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

how long does it normaly take to get an answer in support??

greetz dutchy

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Dot.tk should allow you to change who the domain points to. The domain is frozen to the account on x10hosting, but the actual domain provider should still allow you to make changes. If they can't, you'd need to contact their customer service, as we can't get into the account to make changes.

Also, I'm sorry you had to wait for a reply, but as volunteers we're doing this in our free time.

dutchy100169

Reaction score
thx for the reply,

does this means that my domain is then banned to use from x10hosting?
I gave the domain to one the other clan members to host the clan site here at 10xhosting but he cant add the the domain because of an error. You said to change it with the name servers at the domain provider, but the name servers stay the same. Cant you do anything else?

greetz dutchy

PS. I know it's volunteers that help out but I was a bit p*****d off when I found out I made a mistake, sorry for that.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Until your current account is automatically terminated after a minimum of 14 days, it won't allow that domain to be used at x10hosting. I can't override that unfortunately.

Edit: I should note when the account is terminated it unsets all the domains that had been used as well, which would then free it up once again for use. The problem is that's 14+ days away.

Last edited:

dutchy100169

Reaction score
thx livewire for your reply.
Looks like were have to shop elsewere then.

greetz dutchy

Status
Not open for further replies.