Remove account limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

pass4xxx11

Reaction score
My account is over 7 days old and my site is working nicely. Please remove the space and bandwidth limitations. Thank you.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Where is your site? All I see is the default index.html that's included in all new hosting accounts. Either replace that with your site or redirect index.html to your site.

pass4xxx11

Reaction score
My site http://multiki.x10.bz/.I start to made it with cms made simple,but i want to do my site with rvsitebuilder.I pleased you to return my control panel with rvsitebuilder.Sorry for my English....

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There's a mistake in the url you posted, and it gives a 404 error. Could you please link to your site? Your main url still only displays the default index.html. As I said before, either replace that index.html with your site or redirect it to your site so that it can be viewed.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I apologize. I cleared my cache and there it is. When someone with the ability to remove the limits sees this thread, then they will consider your request for the removal of limits.

pass4xxx11

Reaction score
My account is over 7 days old and my site is working nicely. Please remove the space and bandwidth limitations. Thank you.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Command is running, might take anywhere between 30seconds and 5minutes to fully complete.

pass4xxx11

Reaction score
Thank you!!!The space and bandwidth limitations removed.But i cant find RVSitebuilder in my control panel?Can you to return it to my control panel....Thank you!!!Sorry for my english.....

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Please return RVSitebuilder in my control panel!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.