Remove all the files under public_html of the domain vimento.x10.mx

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimento66627

Reaction score
Hi,

Could you please cleanup all the files under the domain vimento.x10.mx. I cant add anyCMS. so please reinstall the domain asap . I hereby confirm i don't want any files associated with vimento.x10.mx. Please make it as fresh domain

I know it isn't worth asking this greedy question still i would like to know whether you provide SSH access if so please update the ssh port i have to listen.

Looking to hear from you guys soon.

Regards
Vimento Vincent

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You should be able to remove them yourself using either cPanel-->FileManager or FTP.

If you have problems, try going to the directory above public_html ... /home/yourCpanelUsername
Note the permissions of public_html
Reset them to 0777
Go to public_html
delete the directories
Go up one level and reset the permissions of public_html

vimento66627

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Actually i could able to see the folders after deletion. Also i cannot see the hidden files with file manager to work my application correctly.

I want to install new wordpress to the domain. i think the traces of the previous version are still there that rejects my new installation

It would be great if you could do the removal of all files it from your end.

Regards
Vimento Vincent

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
We can't remove it as we don't have the authority. Try using a different database and using your filemanager and removing the files..

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
An answer to your other question: No. SSH is not available nor allowed on the free hosting servers.

vimento66627

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for the support so far.

I have still problem in deleting the folders. Now am getting permission denied (550 error code). I have checked with the user owner permissions and also with read write permissions.

I have tried after chmoding the folder to 777 but no luck. Now i have renamed the folders that i want to delete as "remove" "remove1" "remov2" and "remove3" . Is there is any possible way to delete the above folders.

P S : If you could give the ssh access for a short time (less than 10 mins) i will do it from my end. I know its not possible..just want to check the options...

Regards,
Vimento Vincent

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have removed these folders, tell me if i missed any.

vimento66627

Reaction score
Hello,

Perfect :rolleyes: . Awesome support...

I didn't expect this much of support from a free hosting company. You guys are cool :)

Regards
Vimento Vincent

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Hi ,

Issue solved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.