Remove domain information

Status
Not open for further replies.

prestigeplus

Reaction score
Hi, can someone remove the domain information for prestigeplus.co.cc off of this account? I can't park it anywhere else until it's removed...

Edit:

Actually, can I just have this account deleted?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello71

Reaction score
Fill this out:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

prestigeplus

Reaction score
cPanel username: presplus

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Edit:

Is my account going to be deleted? I haven't heard anything at all about the domain information or the account...

Last edited by a moderator:

prestigeplus

Reaction score
Thank you, it was deleted. I still, however, can't park the domain on the new host... it says it's being controlled by another user.

AngusThermopyle

Reaction score
Of course. There was no reason to delete your account.
It was just your domain name stuck in the system. Removing the hosting account would do nothing to solve that problem.

prestigeplus

Reaction score
I know, but I figured they would still remove the domain information since that was the original purpose.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Escalated to admins, They will look into this issue now.

Status
Not open for further replies.