remove suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There is a zero tolerance policy for any suspected phising activity. Once your account has been placed in this status, it will not be removed.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry, there is nothing that can be done. Once a staff member puts you in this status, your account is essentially gone.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There are some violations that are negotiable. For example, if you negligently created a site that was not in one of the languages allowed on X10, you would be suspended, but that is a minor issue. X10 could be held liable if a site is malicious and they take no action to prevent it from happening.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your CPanel information will be removed within 36 hours, I believe. Your forum account is never deleted. If you don't want your information listed in it, you can remove as much information as possible yourself from your user control panel.

Thank you for your understanding.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Your CPanel information will be removed within 36 hours, I believe.

I'm pretty sure that even if the suspension was for phishing, the account is still there for ten days after the suspension date before being completely terminated.

ok..could you please remove my whole account then from x10hosting?..i still can access my account using my username and password and i would like my account to be removed from here as well.

Thank you

If you would like, a support representative can escalate this thread up to an account manager so they can manually terminate your account instantly. Would you like one of us to do that for you?

kraqen11

Retired
Reaction score
Hello
If your account suspended for ilegal contend we can't unsusepended your account or restore any files or db

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've reviewed this site, it is a facebook phishing site and will not be unsuspended.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.