remove suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

some01

Reaction score
Hi, my accunt is suspended and from the panel it say that i have to open a ticket.
What i have to do to get my account working again?

Thnaks

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you look at the reason why you were suspended you know it is a serious violation of x10hosting's TOS.
Your hosting account will not be unsuspended. You will not be let back it to download files or databases. After 14 days your hosting account and all its contents will be deleted.

some01

Reaction score
If you look at the reason why you were suspended you know it is a serious violation of x10hosting's TOS.
Your hosting account will not be unsuspended. You will not be let back it to download files or databases. After 14 days your hosting account and all its contents will be deleted.

Hi,
if i remove the post can i have my account unsuspended?
It seems that talking about wep crack is not a zero tollerance suspension.

http://x10hosting.com/forums/useful-information/123552-zero-tolerance-policy.html

Thansk for your reply

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
if i remove the post can i have my account unsuspended?
It seems that talking about wep crack is not a zero tollerance suspension.

It's the same thing as hacking into a system and you know that.
No, not going to be unsuspended.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Allow me, descalzo:

* Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc... This also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.

WEP Keys are passwords onto a wireless network. Password Cracking falls under Warez, and it's a "how to" informative site.

So yes, it is Zero Tolerance, because a Warez suspension is Zero Tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.