Rename/Change Free Hosting Account User Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

traumadoc

Reaction score
When I created my free user account a few months ago, I did not notice that I did not type the user name correctly.

Is it possible to change or rename my user account name?

The current user name is traumado

But, the name that I wanted to make was traumadoc ---- or TraumaDoc actually

So, are you able to change my user name to traumadoc ? ---- or TraumaDoc actually

Thanks in advance and I appreciate, greatly, the ability to host my little site for free - using it to recruit teachers for my school.

My forum user name is correct, it's traumadoc, but I want to change the actual user web site account of the actual web hosting domain. It is currently traumado, but I want it to be TraumaDoc.

I've tried sending a message with the online form in the cPanel but it constantly says that there was an error sending the e-mail, so I thought I'd ask here ... sorry for the trouble.

Thank you !

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
When I created my free user account a few months ago, I did not notice that I did not type the user name correctly.

Is it possible to change or rename my user account name?

The current user name is traumado

But, the name that I wanted to make was traumadoc ---- or TraumaDoc actually

So, are you able to change my user name to traumadoc ? ---- or TraumaDoc actually

Thanks in advance and I appreciate, greatly, the ability to host my little site for free - using it to recruit teachers for my school.

My forum user name is correct, it's traumadoc, but I want to change the actual user web site account of the actual web hosting domain. It is currently traumado, but I want it to be TraumaDoc.

I've tried sending a message with the online form in the cPanel but it constantly says that there was an error sending the e-mail, so I thought I'd ask here ... sorry for the trouble.

Thank you !

The cpanel usernames are maximum 8 characters. So your last character 'c' is not fitting in that. So can't be done.

Anyway the cpanel username is only accessed by you. No one else is going to know it. So no need to worry I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.