Rep Club 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Ah =0 Good thing I found this post. I forgot to mention on the top of this club post that you need to PM me for this xD

Welcome to the club! Before I list you, though, you need to rep a few people here, and post, saying who you've repped. When you do, please PM me and let me know, and I'll add you ^^

~~B3N

Last edited:

hypochondriac

Reaction score
Except for any new entries everyone on the first page as received rep from me. Starting on reb club 1 now

Thewinator

Reaction score
Repped today:

Mohron
Hypochondriac
Alex Mac
Aruskano

Does the first post need to be updated yet?

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone that's happy now ^_^ Everyone that's complaining about not being on the list...=/ you're on the FIRST rep club! This was ONLY made because of the post limit!

~~B3N

Yeah, but not being on the list kinda seems like we are unwanted or unneeded. I have repped a few people each day now and I stopped receiving rep altogether ever since you started this thread. So, its kinda like we are giving, but not receiving? Even members who entered the club late are on the list, but members like me and Mike- (or w.e his username is) were in it when it started right away and are not on the list. I am sorry for seeming so mad, but its just my damn teacher already pissed me off...I apologize in advance.

P.S. Repped another 9.

Last edited:

cstamper

Reaction score
So, are all the old rep club memebers not members now? Like me...?

satbir

Reaction score
Repped following today:

intenex
Blockis2
imspecialkjs
deathpie
oiwio
Loneua Technologies
Sokii
cstamper

hypochondriac - I repped you earlier so not allowing me
Thewinator - I repped you earlier so not allowing me
sateesh - I repped you earlier so not allowing me

intenex

Reaction score
cstamper and Loneua Technologies repped : ).
Edit:
satheesh
imspecialkjs
Blockis2

also repped : )

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
The only reason I don't have EVERYBODY on one list, Sokii, is that I CAN'T put everyone's rep links up there. Each link has like 50 characters, and there is a 10k character limit. But I think I see your point. I'll try something that I HOPE fixes this problem. If the members still don't respond to that, there is nothing I can do.

Check the first post and tell me if that's good.

~~B3N

hypochondriac

Reaction score
Deathpie I suggest making a new thread with the first 2 posts blank that way everyone can be on the first page. Did you get my message with rep tags to add to the first page?

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
The only reason I don't have EVERYBODY on one list, Sokii, is that I CAN'T put everyone's rep links up there. Each link has like 50 characters, and there is a 10k character limit. But I think I see your point. I'll try something that I HOPE fixes this problem. If the members still don't respond to that, there is nothing I can do.

Check the first post and tell me if that's good.

~~B3N

That is good enough. :] Even though medphoenix sorta solved it in a way for only rep given once to each person on that other thread. But yeah I'm fine now. :]

Swiblet

Reaction score
Wow =0 Okay, that idea beat the hell out of mine. In fact, now, we don't even NEED this thread. I'm going to close this one now. It's a waste of space and brainpower.

~~B3N

Status
Not open for further replies.