Rep club

Status
Not open for further replies.

intenex

Reaction score
@Twinkie

Check out clickwhore and Kingsofchaos.com for an idea on how the system works - rather hard to explain it here.

Repped for today:

satbir
oiwio
Sokii
Mike-
medphoenix
Twinkie
rpope904

(I need to spread rep around before giving to everyone else, unfortunately - only people I could find that I hadn't repped yet)

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have made a "banner" to link to this club, sorry for the lack of imagination, creativity, quality, etc, etc. but if I'm bad at something, it's in graphic design.
If you want to put this ugly banner into your signature paste the following code there:
HTML:
[center][URL"http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/51010-rep-club.html"][IMG]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/da0085b49d.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center]

I would like to ask if somebody knows a way to see who has repped us :). <Never mind, I found it>

@intenex: What does those programs do? [exactly] Could you explain it to us? this way maybe somebody can help doing it.

I will add it to my sig when I get round to it + Internex, good idea

sunils

Reaction score
Repped as many members as possible.........
Will do it again tomorrow.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Max rep reached per 24 hours :(. Please rep back. This club is huge, but it seems as though, not all are repping.

hypochondriac

Reaction score
Gave rep to the bottom 5 people on the list, will catch the rest tomorrow. It appears some people aren't giving rep out. Every member should ideally receive 9 reps a day. That doesn't appear to be happening.

Anyone know how many reps you have to give out before you can rep the same person?

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
I can't see how everyone can get 9 rep per day, with all the people here, it's quite impossible. You cannot rep the same post and once you hit your 24 hour max limit, you need to wait for 24 hours before being able to rep that person once again.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
After a month or so I will make a new forum account and join the rep club with it, whoever reps the new account back stays a member and whoever does not rep back within a few days will be removed from the club.

Aruskano

Reaction score
I have been repped just 9 times! There are 40 members in the club, so this means that I should have been repped by 39 members, Am I wrong?
Something should be done... people in the second list isn't being noticed :p.

I have repped everyone at least once!

Last edited:

intenex

Reaction score
Well, I've repped you. Lol.

And does anyone know how many people you must rep before repping the same one again? Because I'm seriously running out of active people to rep.
Edit:
Disturbedart and camarago repped : )

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
Rep break down(correct me if I am wrong) :

0-10 points -> $nick is on a distinguished road. (rep power 1)
11-20 points -> $nick will become famous soon enough. (rep power 2)
21-25 points -> $nick has a spectacular aura about. (rep power 3)
26-30 points -> $nick is a jewel in the rough. (rep power 4)
31-35 points -> $nick is just really nice. (rep power 5)
36-40 points -> $nick is a glorious beacon of light. (rep power 6)
41-45 points -> $nick is a name known to all. (rep power 7)
46-50 points -> $nick is a splendid one to behold. (rep power 8)
51-55 points -> $nick has much to be proud of (rep power 9)
56-60 points -> $nick has a brilliant future (rep power 10)
61+ points -> $nick has a reputation beyond repute (rep power 11)

I had to remove that from the first post to include the list of everybody and the link to the second page. I posted it here as reference in case I find some better way of organizing this back into the first post.

~~B3N

hypochondriac

Reaction score
whats the $nick. I have 30 rep points most of which I belive is from the club. And have reped at least 27 posts. Some of you only have 1 rep link posted so might be getting skipped

Swiblet

Reaction score
Yep, those that only have one rep link can't be repped more than once by everyone. Now...I SHOULD have now fixed the people in the second list not being noticed (look at the first post), but if that DOESN'T work, I can't do anything more. There are post limits.

~~B3N

Status
Not open for further replies.