[req][10 credits]Watch The Live Show

btfog

Reaction score
Come watch the live blog every Friday at 8:00 CenDT on Astros Win!! I'll give out a secret X10 Phrase and the first five people to PM me get 10 credits each. I'll post the results every Saturday morning. If someone post the answer on the thread all the answers I receive after that are disqualified. The time I receive them will be how credits will be given out. Website is astrosupdate.x10hosting.com. You need to got to the blog then click the link that says Live Blog.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Re: Watch The Live Show For Ten Credits

Come watch the live blog every Friday at 8:00 CenDT

Given that you have international visitors, & not everyone knows what CenDT is in their own local time, how about putting an updated line on your website's homepage saying something like "The time is currently x:xx CenDT" ? Or "The show will be in xx days & xx hours" Or at least a link to an international timezones page?

That way people can easily decide if the show will be at a convenient hour for them to come back and see it.

Just a suggestion! ;)

btfog

Reaction score
Re: Watch The Live Show For Ten Credits

Thanks for the idea! I've added a clock. Remenber everyone the shows at 8:00 tonight.
Edit:
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
There may not be a how this weekend because power is going on and off in my area due to the affects of Hurricane Ike. If there is no show this Friday I will give ouut credits to the first 10 next week.
Edit:
No one sent me a PM this week so no points will be given out

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I actually watched the replay of your show the next day, but didn't PM you because I'm not after your credits.

I only had a look-in because I was curious - being on another part of the planet to you, Astros matches mean very little to me, & your live blogs happen here at 4 in the morning! I was pleased to see though that you got the better of Hurricane Ike!

Just dropping you a quick message to wish you congrats on the successes of your Astros team. Now that the season is over until next March, don't you think you should set up another website for a sport that plays through the winter? I don't know what's on over there - we have the rugby guys running around in the mud over here at the moment ! :nuts: :lupie:

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
You think maybe 10 credits is not enough? I not after the credits, but if you want visitors, try 50 credits. I didn't watch the video due to me not being able to be online at that time. Sorry.