[REQ] 100 points for favicon.ico

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
I am offering 100 points to the person who creates for me a favicon.ico. It MUST have an X, a fancy x, kinda like the X in Monotype Corsiva. Any background, you can do with it you will, as long as it has a cool x. The image MUST be 16 by 16. Thanks, if if 100 points is too little, i *may* offer a higher pay.

Last edited:

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
I love your favicon and how it scrolls! Can you make me one that scrolls and says TEAM XL? Check my website, and look at the one i already have. It would be cool if you could get me on like the one my website already has.

<off topic>You have Promisance? That means you know how to use Cron, right? Because I have a PHP game that uses Cron to update your turns, but for some reason isnt working for me, if you can help, i throw in another 100 points.</off topic>

Last edited:

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
Pm me your cpanel pass and username, Lets get this going,
I'll do that fav icon when I go home, If I do it now it WILL suck(look bad)

At home I got adobe.

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
I am a little skeptical about me giving you my cpanal pass and username.... IS therea way i can change it to a dumb password, then change it back to the one i have?

EDIT: I hope im not being rude, but there are some people out there that are ..... You know what I mean...?
EDIT2: There is a way to change password. I will change it, then pm you the details.
EDIT3: Sent you the information. I am leaving my house for a while, so I am trusting you you wont do anything wrong.

Last edited:

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
Yeah, but I rather what Pheonix is going to do for me. His is VERY nice, and he said he can do it.

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
I was wondering, if you can make me one like yours. That scrolls TEAM XL? That wouold be cool, if not, just put like some fancy X or something....Or be creative, I dont mind!

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
NIIICE! Thanks, and an update on that Cron thing? Did you get all the information you needed to set it right?

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
ImperionPheonix, i hope i got it right :), i sorted out the Cron Tab thing. Thanks for your help though!

Status
Not open for further replies.