[Req][1000 Credits (all)] Aardvark Php Topsite Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

psgalaxy91

Reaction score
I'm offering all of my credits (a littles more than 1000) for a skin for an Aardvark Php Topsite. It needs to be a black/dark red design. It should sort of match the color/design kinda thing of the page below:
http://www.surreal-media.com/templates/product_color_preview.php?product_id=112&color=red

Without any counterstrike dudes or referance of course... I'd prefer the banner to be empty so I can edit it myself. It also has to have a navigation bar on the left side. The rankings pages should show the banners for the top 5, 10, or even all sites. Post back if you have questions. If I like how it looks (take a screenshot of it) I'll give you all my credits for it.

NaHoW

Reaction score
Maybe, you should just buy the template? Because I don't think it's legal to just copy a template from another company.

psgalaxy91

Reaction score
Maybe, you should just buy the template? Because I don't think it's legal to just copy a template from another company

The pics are for a site tepmplate that I'll be buying in a few months (not an aardvark skin, a site layout), but I want my aardvark topsite to match the general design of it so they fit in together, meaning the colors and fonts, I don't mean copy the thing. -.-

I like that so far trixter, the red I assume would be where the navbar is. Now if you can get at least the top 5 to show the banners ( I know some themes show for all, some show none) and get it to work I'll take it.

psgalaxy91

Reaction score
Okay, no updates so far, and I got someone else to do it, so this offer is CANCELLED. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.