[REQ][200]Life Stages Interview Project - 100 Points to Those Who Answer

intenex

Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

There's a little project I'm obligated to do here for school. It involves interviewing three different people from three different stages of life, so I figured that this would be a good place to do so.

To provide incentive for people to answer seriously and with detail, I'm offering 100 credits each to the first two people to answer each category well, with good, detailed answers. If answers are outstanding, I'm willing to double that offer to 200 credits.

So here goes, and thanks everyone!

Young Adult (19- 30) Questions:

1. Are you married? How did you decide to marry him/her?
Why do you think you are single?
2. What do you do for an occupation? How did you decide on that career or job?
3. Describe your social life. What do you do for fun?
4. What do you feel are your greatest achievements this far in your life?
5. What important life lessons do you think you learned by this age?

Middle Adult (31- 49) Questions:

1. What kind of responsibilities do you take on in your community, as a citizen or as a parent?
2. What important life lessons do you think you've learned by this age?
3. At what stage are you at in raising your children? How has your role as a parent changed over time?
4. How are you adjusting to the aging of your parents?
5. What do you do for leisure activities?

Older Adult (50 or older) Questions:

1. What do you do to stay socially active within your age group?
2. Is your spouse still living? How have you made your marriage a success?
3. How are you feeling physically and how are you handling your health?
4. What are your plans for retirement? If you are already retired, how has your life changed in retirement?
5. What important life lessons do you think you have learned by this age?

Thanks again everyone! If you fall into these categories and want to answer, feel free to either send your answers in a PM or just reply to this thread. All you have to do is simply answer the five questions well and seriously and the credits are yours : ).

I

tittat

Reaction score
Re: Life Stages Interview Project - 100 Points to Those Who Answer

Moved to Market place, since it is involving credits.
*****Thread Moved to market place*****

xPlozion

Reaction score
Young Adult (19- 30) Questions:

1. Are you married? How did you decide to marry him/her? Why do you think you are single?
-I'm single, because of the lack of an in-depth social life. I have friends that tell me that they wish they were still single.
2. What do you do for an occupation? How did you decide on that career or job?
-I am an electrician. I got my job through school (vo-tech). I really wanted a program called CNAP (Computer Network Administration Program), but I didn't have the grades high enough (3.0 needed, i had 2.9), but I had them high enough from 10th grade on.
3. Describe your social life. What do you do for fun?
-I play games online with friends. My neighborhood is small and has very little kids around my age. I don't feel like driving a while to see someone.
4. What do you feel are your greatest achievements this far in your life?
-Graduating HS, self-taught programming.
5. What important life lessons do you think you learned by this age?
-That if you think you've got it bad, there are people who've got it way worse.

intenex

Reaction score
Hey,

Not quite as detailed as I would have preferred, but just for having answered first, I'll say thanks by giving you 100 credits.

This is still open to more. Also, if you guys could leave your first name along with making these a little more detailed (a few/several detailed sentences per each depending on the context), I'll keep my word.

intenex

Reaction score
Well, I'm rather desperate now, so if anyone wants to answer in the 31-49 range,

I'm willing to offer 1000 credits for a good, detailed responses. Thanks!

neteater

Reaction score
i have collected some answers from my elders hope you like and about dnt 4gt to send 1000 crds
1. What kind of responsibilities do you take on in your community, as a citizen or as a parent?
well as on this age i am more and more responsible about my family and there social concern i like to make my family an idle family of the socity i am more caring about what my childs and siblings are doing i try to monitor their activities and also advice them on time to time and a s a social person i always try to be more polite and serious in my society and want to join more and more social functions
2. What important life lessons do you think you've learned by this age?
well in this age i learnt that every one is living for a purpose and the relation is sweet when you are paying for it when you stop paying your friends leave you
3. At what stage are you at in raising your children? How has your role as a parent changed over time?
well in childhood of my childs i like to play with and like them play but when they are teens i want they take some responsiblties.i am more serious about my childs career i always think and ask are they doing right job
4. How are you adjusting to the aging of your parents?
well in this age i have a little time to spend with my parents coz i am busy in my own life but they understand it and i am very understanding with aging of my parents
5. What do you do for leisure activities?
well i like to play golf in saturdays and chess with my friends these two are my all time favourite

hope you get what you want

intenex

Reaction score
Hey,

Thank you everyone for replying! This is now closed. I had a great reply from Starshine, (thanks!), and I've sent him 1000 credits.

Not at intelligible as I would have preferred, but thanks for trying, neteater, sent you 500 credits just for the attempt.

Thanks again everyone!