[req][300 creds]banner needed

driveflexfuel

Reaction score
I need a professional looking banner for the top of my new website layout before it goes live. I am giving 300 credits to the person that is willing to make a good looking banner that looks inviting and will help catch positive customer attention.

Banner dimensions
width 900px
height between 100px - 150px currently 100px

You can view the current layout for color scheme at
www.driveflexfuel.com/layout1

You can use any images found on
www.driveflexfuel.com

A new picture of our product can be viewed at
http://www.driveflexfuel.com/layout1/images/kit.jpg

I will be watching the post if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

driveflexfuel

Reaction score
It can be any type of banner as long as it can be used as a div background in my css document. If it is animated I will just create a still version for all secondary pages.

Last edited:

XGI Admin

Reaction score
No problem, no problem. Im using my laptop right now so when i can access our PC i'll get it done.

driveflexfuel

Reaction score
I need a good looking banner as soon as possible. I have bumped the credits up to 400

Last edited:

allinone

Reaction score
this is mine work.
tell me if u like it....

Attachments

• project.zip
    49.4 KB · Views: 9

driveflexfuel

Reaction score
Thanks for working on the banner for me allinone. It is a good banner but does not completely match the rest of the site. I decided to go ahead and make my own banner. I went ahead and purchased Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver. I have been doing everything with Notepad and photoshop so i think it is time for an upgrade anyway. I will award you the points since you were generous enough to work on the banner.

You may close this thread.

allinone

Reaction score
thanks driveflexfuel, if you want any help or any changes in that banner i can do it for no credits. Please feel free to ask for anything.
thanks a lot for the credits.......