[REQ][3000Credits]Image needed!

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Image Needed
I need an image that is in .tga format. I will be willing to give 3000 credits to the best one that I like. I may even choose another one, but pay 1000 for it.

Description:
I need an image that has "Satan" on one side (prefereably left or right ready to fight God), with a king in the middle (preferably a hero looking one sitting at a throne), and God on the other side (prefereably left or right ready to fight Satan). I will pay more if you include "minions" for Satan and God (preferably behind them ready to fight as well).

Size: 800x600 or 1024x768

Thank You For Reading...

Edit:
Updated Size & Price

Last edited:

koopa

Reaction score
if you find some renders (cut renders) i'll come up with something

intertec

Reaction score
I'll do it for 1000 credits and they don't have to be cut renders. As long as you find the pictures for me:)

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Well here are a few images if you I like (click attachments and click the pop-up images to see full images and save them), but you don't have to use. JuniorD if you do it from scratch ill pay you 3000 credits, but for those who do with these or other images then ill pay 1000 or 1500. These are just examples...

1st - God
2nd - Satan
3rd - Satan
4th - King
5th - Satan

Here are a few more examples to help you out...
1. Random (This is what I origanally saw the image looking like on one side, but with God or Satan like stated in the first post.)
2. I like the banner. Maybe used as the background of the image?
3. God or King
4. Random (Just like the way the scene is)
5. Random (Love the way it looks and possible be used with the king or banner in background?)

This is not for somethign dealing with World of Warcraft...I just like the way the design is in the pictures.

Attachments

• arthas1js2.jpg
    arthas1js2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 21
  • beholdragnaros.jpg
    beholdragnaros.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Firelord.jpg
    Firelord.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 19
  • prince-arthas-lich-king-joined.jpg
    prince-arthas-lich-king-joined.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 19
  • RagnarosSmash.jpg
    RagnarosSmash.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 21
  • arthas_2.jpg
    arthas_2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 24
  • battlegrounds-alliance.jpg
    battlegrounds-alliance.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 18
  • deathknight.jpg
    deathknight.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 20
  • nightelf-vs-undead.jpg
    nightelf-vs-undead.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 21
  • illidan-arthas.jpg
    illidan-arthas.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 22

Kraze_T

Reaction score
ok i had a go, let me know wat u think

my.php
http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=16484886qu7.jpg
my.php

if u like it, ill make it the file type u want and ill take of the Kraze_T tag

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
ok i had a go, let me know wat u think

my.php
http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=16484886qu7.jpg
my.php

if u like it, ill make it the file type u want and ill take of the Kraze_T tag
umm...the image isn't showing do to you not posting correct tags. Anyways I went to that link and it looks ok, but I think Satan should be on the right if you are going to use that image. I don't like that the king and God are the same. Also, if you can, look for some nice text to put at the top saying "Unit Wars" or "Sokiii's Unit Wars" (I do know that I put three "i"s). Same nice text saying "Created by: Sokiii" (This does not mean the image was created by me). I do like what you did with the image though (even though that was a little simple).

See My Post Below!

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
World of Warcraft LICH KING addict. Image seems to work fine for me.

The image tags were not placed correctly is what I meant. As for the Lich King...actually it was originated from Warcraft III. I just think its the closest to a King. :p

@Kraze_T: Anyways, I think I actually changed my mind for the image. It looks great. I just would like to have the text:
Also, if you can, look for some nice text to put at the top saying "Unit Wars" or "Sokiii's Unit Wars" (I do know that I put three "i"s). Same nice text at the bottom saying "Created by: Sokiii" (This does not mean the image was created by me).
and show what the finished product will look like. Then I'll pay you 1000 credits for it without your username across it. Ok?

Size: 800x600 or 1024x768

File Type: I need to remember. I'll tell you tomorrow I have to go right now.

Is anyone going to create this image?

Haavdwee

Reaction score
I made 2 versions, background is a little darker then background 2, choose one and I will give it as a TGA file (is it still 3000 cr.?)

PS: send me a PB or email as you want it and I will send one back

Background.jpgBackground 2.jpg

-edit-
Just made a little modification,
Let me introduce.. background 3, this is the nicest I think :p

Background 3.jpg

-edit-
The last one :p, this one is with text. When you dont like the text I can allways change!!

Background 4.jpg

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Choose one and I will give it as a TGA file (is it still 3000 cr.?)

Greetz Hans
don't forget to "protect" your images. I don't want to get accused for something I didn't do.

Updated

Well, I have decidede to update the info on this image as different people are getting different ideas and I've changed my views on the image since noone had posted final stuff after this long period of time.

1) So far I like the image that Kraze_T has done wiht those images I provided (you don't have to use them though).
2) Forget about the text. I am going to do that myself, because I found the perfect font.
3) Size has to be 800x600 or 1024x768.
4) File type has to be .tga only.
5) Please show examples (like others have done so already).
6) If you use the images provided and not from scratch, then I'll pay 1000 credits or 1500 credits for the image (depending on quality) instead of 3000 credits.

Last edited:

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Is it even legal to use these images to make your own game banner?

Kraze_T

Reaction score
lol Haavdwee just copied me, if u still want mine let me know and ill add the text on

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Is it even legal to use these images to make your own game banner?
Yes. The site I go on (where I got these) said we may edit if we ask permission. So yeah it is legal. Blizzard also would ban their own members for using their images (3 of them is) on games created by their own members for their own games. I am wanting the image for a map on Warcraft 3 that I created. It is not ilegal in any way due to them allowing us to edit them with permission which I have asked.

lol Haavdwee just copied me, if u still want mine let me know and ill add the text on
Look at my other post which I quoted below:
Well, I have decidede to update the info on this image as different people are getting different ideas and I've changed my views on the image since noone had posted final stuff after this long period of time.

1) So far I like the image that Kraze_T has done wiht those images I provided (you don't have to use them though).
2) Forget about the text. I am going to do that myself, because I found the perfect font.
3) Size has to be 800x600 or 1024x768.
4) File type has to be .tga only.
5) Please show examples (like others have done so already).
6) If you use the images provided and not from scratch, then I'll pay 1000 credits or 1500 credits for the image (depending on quality) instead of 3000 credits.

hmm...Kraze_T? You going to finish it? or someone else?