[REQ] 3D Player Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
As you can see I don't have many points :sad: but I was wondering if any one would be interested in making player models for my game that is currently under dev.

I'll give you all my points (and if you want more - any future points) for a player model.

We need one/both of the following...

SWAT Team Dude
Gangster (not MOB - Drug Dealer type)

If you are interested please contact me via email or on our forums.

E-mail: mrazza@valdegames.com
Forum: www.valdegames.com/forums/

B

Brandon

I'll think about it. I need to find out some basic infomation first.

What format should the models end up as? .MAX .3ds.
Poly Count?

Please respond as soon as possible so I can start (If I decide to)

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
.max would be best

Poly cout - no more then 7,500 (that's what we are aiming for)

B

Brandon

Sorry, I just checked my email, My BF2 mod needs me back on the team. I can't do it.

XColl

Reaction score
Just go to Polycount forums and request it or pay someone to do what you need. They're alot of freelancers there.

B

Brandon

XColl said:
Just go to Polycount forums and request it or pay someone to do what you need. They're alot of freelancers there.

Thanks for the site, I can use it.

Rising

Reaction score
how can you guys afford 3ds max? i had to get Gmax, and they stopped giving out codes, so i had to bypass the registry....

XColl

Reaction score
Rising said:
how can you guys afford 3ds max? i had to get Gmax, and they stopped giving out codes, so i had to bypass the registry....

There's different liceneses that you can get. Like for example if you're taking animation / modeling classes, you should get a student license for free, or pay for it for some fee.

And no problem guys, I used to be a modeler and a skinner myself... untill that day has come when I was personated and everything went wrong.

Yeah, I got :eek:wned: when someone did that to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.