[REQ][50 - 100] Post in my forums

Insanenight

Reaction score
Hey guys i am sorry i know its lame to ask for this but i really need some people to post some articles in my forums, ill give you 50 points for a new topic started and a 100 for a tutorial post (please make sure its yours and not copied from some other site) thanks.

http://insanen.com/forum/

NOTE: for 50 credits payment the max topics you could start for now is 3 so it would be 150 points and also if post in topic already made ill send you between 5-10 credits.
Thanks =]

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Re: [REQ] Post in my forums

Registered with username tittat.
Started three new topics.

psp-devil

Reaction score
Re: [REQ] Post in my forums

i just signed up wiht the username bassam3000 and post 1 topic

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Registered

3 threads open and 1 post
Edit:
oh and i think ur website is awesome =D

Last edited:

chappill

Reaction score
Signed up under Chappill and submitted a whole HTML tutorial. More will be coming shortly I'll update this post.

So all together that's 3 threads created, one in introductions, one in downloads and one in tutorials and 2 posts made both in General.

Last edited:

Insanenight

Reaction score
Registered

3 threads open and 1 post
Edit:
oh and i think ur website is awesome =D

Signed up under Chappill and submitted a whole HTML tutorial. More will be coming shortly I'll update this post.

So all together that's 3 threads created, one in introductions, one in downloads and one in tutorials and 2 posts made both in General.

already sent credits thanks. ;) hey guys remenber the max i could afford to pay u in credits is 3 post but u guys could still post :biggrin:

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I made some software topics in the Downloads section (same username as here).

Last edited: