[REQ][50 Credits per issue]Beta Testers wanted

themcman1

Reaction score
Re: Beta Testers wanted - 50 creds per issue.

Right I'll edit this as I go through it.

Changing your details - after updating you get a page saying action confirmed. It would be nice for it to then redirect back to the page you were on before.

NaHoW

Reaction score

Why can't I find any errors?

Jordan C

Reaction score

Can you please label your threads with either [REQ][PRICE] or [OFF][PRICE].

freecrm

Reaction score

It seems as though it automatically put me in as an administrator when I signed up. I don't know that I have administrative privileges, but it certainly seems to tell me so.

EDIT: It does seem as though I can view the visitor history, as well as a few other administrative functions with partial access.

EDIT 2: When you delete your own account, you are not signed out.

Anyone who registers is set as an "Administrator" and you effectively have your own blanks account, within which you can set up your own users. Your account, users or records are not visisble to other account users. Equally, as an administrator, you should be able to access all admin functions, including visitor hostory.

Your second point is valid... not sure how to get round this one other than a redirect to the logout page. - 50 creds to you. Thanks.
Edit:
Right I'll edit this as I go through it.

Changing your details - after updating you get a page saying action confirmed. It would be nice for it to then redirect back to the page you were on before.

Damn - this was on my list to do.... then I had to re-format my laptop - don't ask.

50 creds - thanks.

Last edited:

edu2004eu

Reaction score
URL: http://www.freecrm.x10hosting.com/crmcontacts/updatemycontact.php
Error code: none, it says it has modified it successfully
Description: when I try to change any field (from edit my record), if I type in the (double)quotes ( " ), it doesn't show them or anything I type after that. You can fix this by doing a str_replace on every textbox (or more easier the entire $_POST variable) and replace " with "

freecrm

Reaction score
URL: http://www.freecrm.x10hosting.com/crmcontacts/updatemycontact.php
Error code: none, it says it has modified it successfully
Description: when I try to change any field (from edit my record), if I type in the (double)quotes ( " ), it doesn't show them or anything I type after that. You can fix this by doing a str_replace on every textbox (or more easier the entire $_POST variable) and replace " with "

This bug was technically spotted by xPlozion on page 1 (quotes and double quotes being used in forms) although he didn't specify which pages and this page wasn't mentioned.

I will give 50 creds for this but I will say that any bugs that have been spotted before don't really deserve credits! ;)