[REQ][50 Credits per month]Need members

NaHoW

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Simon and I'm trying to start my own site about MMO. I really need members very hard and I'm looking for places to advertise. I offer 50 credits/month per permanent add place. I'm also looking for people to register on my site, I also offer 50 credits for registering and posting a message.

Last edited by a moderator:

KSclans

Reaction score
can i create more then 1 accout and you pay me more then 50 per month?

fierce

Reaction score
what's your site .. I will join .

- to jordanc congrats. 4 being mod.

- fierce .

KSclans

Reaction score
can you answer my post

KSclans

Reaction score
then are you looking for people to post if yes then you should give credit per post and if you are going to give credit PER post then i will post ...

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Need members

OK i do it but what is your website ! ?
Did you bother to look at the HUGE picture link in the signature? It might help.

Well, the site doesn't seem to be getting much in return for "advertising" all those MMOs...If you PM, I have an offer for you...I think you might like it.

KSclans

Reaction score
idk I think i ask before he put his signature up...i don't think there were a HUGE picture when i ask because i think i would bother to look at it if it there..

ICash4Life

Reaction score
You are one, really, poor moron.
Why would he want to do that? Thats just really stupid for that to actually work. Why make two accounts? He earned his credits regularly without having to make two accounts. Everyone has to do equal rights. Note, this is only what i think, don't start flaming me just because you think this is wrong.

In other means, i would do this. I like MMOs. Then i stopped playing them.

Last edited: