[req] A CMS of sorts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsfreak

Reaction score
Before you think, oh god, NO! Listen to me.

Unfortunately, I realized what Chris gave to me was not precisely what I needed.... After the site I am working on gets larger. It would become much to massive to handle.

So, instead, I came up with a new idea (btw Chris, I gave you the point anyways)!

Here it is... What I would like, is a CMS of sorts. Basically, all it needs is: 1. A form, with Email, Name, and question. 2. An admin system, where I can view all new submissions. 3. An automatic emailer, of which, after I "anwser" one of the questions that was submitted, it will send an email to whomever submitted it, informing them that I anwsered it. That is really all I need, and I hope it is not too difficult.

Reward: 500-750 points.

Equiflux

Reaction score
http://e107.org/edownload.php

Use e107, It's still in it's beta stages, but it's quite possibly the BEST CMS I've ever used. You can test drive it, because the site itself is powered by e107.

There's everything you'll ever need, forums, private messege, chatbox, AN AWESOME admin control panel, and much, MUCH more.

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with equiflux, e107 is quite a great CMS

dsfreak

Reaction score
Please read the post... I do NOT want a CMS like that, it explains about how I want the script configured, not using another CMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.