(req)Badly need new layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaddevil

Reaction score
That site is quite simple to design. Nice choice.
much of it is formatted using html so you should have that much content for your new design.

Last edited:

jensen

Reaction score
Maybe you can just go get a template and just change the details. Because the http://www.mapleleafs.com/ contains pictures and images that are copyrighted, so we can't just use those images. The menu is written with javascript. They use iframes in some sections and use CSS to help their layout.

So I can use a template and give you an example. Will Pm you once I'm done.

Hmm... how would you be offering 2000 points when you only have 973.58 pts?

Ok here it is. your sample page taken from article 2 of your website but now upgraded. You can always add more articles and links and pictures.

http://www.jensen.x10hosting.com/test/019/HTML/index.html

Last edited:

apple19

Reaction score
Ok...deaddevil, I dont need those exact pictures i just need a spot to put my own pictues in.
And for jensen, I like how it looks , just I would like to see the homepage and a different colour selection....And by the way....Dont worry, I will have the points intime

Thanks

apple19

Reaction score
Deaddevil I am still definately intrsted in ur work so please dont think I am not interested.
Thanks

deaddevil

Reaction score
i will not be able to design any site as for now till i complete the projects i have undertaken, and till my site is up. But i assure you if i finish my work and you require a design i will make one for you.

Colin

Reaction score
I also cannot create a custom one at this time but I can sell you a premade one, I have a number I am selling. If you want one you can see what I have.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Colin said:
I also cannot create a custom one at this time but I can sell you a premade one, I have a number I am selling. If you want one you can see what I have.

Can you post some links to your layouts(pictures)? I work on his site to and I would like to look, seeing im giving him half the points :D .

Colin

Reaction score
1500, if you want to work something out for it pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.