[REQ]CMS 20,000 Points and $

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Alright, I am offering 20,000 points to whomever can do this for me. If you decide to work with a group of you, I will split the money between you.

You will also get a real money payment through PayPal. See below.

What I want...
I want basically a CMS type site (fully functional) with a sort of dark feel to it. The site is going to be used as an MMO store (to sell characters, items, and in-game currencies). I would like everything to flow together and the theme to include a feel of the following games:

Guild Wars
WoW
Lineage II
Dark Age of Camelot
Everquest 2
Final Fantasy XI

As I will be selling content for these games.

The CMS must have a fully functioning "Admin Control Panel" at which I can add/edit pages, news/modules on the pages, etc...

The CMS must include a shopping cart that is integrateable by PayPal (so they can checkout using my shopping cart and it takes them to PayPal with the total payment info & price), the shopping cart/user system should be identical if not better than the one at http://ige.com/

The name of my site is undecided right now so make up a fake name for now until I pay you for another one.

I want the CMS to come preset with the features on http://ige.com/ such as the Buy and Sell (yes, I want the "Sell" quoteing system) sections. I will be offering all the same content as them but at cheaper prices, so I would like the feature where you select what game, then the server, then it displays the prices for the content. (I want this all adjustable in the Admin Control Panel).

There is nothing else I can think of right now but that basically covers it all.

What you get out of this:
You will recieve 20,000 points on these forums and a payment of real $ through PayPal (payment will vary depending on how good your work was, so try your best-if your work was cheap and fast, you won't get any money, just points). I expect this to be bug free. Anyways, post here what you think, if you can do this job and how much through PayPal you would like roughly (please keep in mind, that this is on top of the 20,000 points aswell).

Upon completing your work, set it up somewhere as a demo and let me see your work, I will give you my decision then whether or not I like/want it.

I will only pay one person, so whoever does the better job I will give my business to them, and I want the theme to be a dark gaming type, like stated above try and incorporate the games I listed into the theme (like a header composed of renders of a bunch of characters from different games-this is only an example).

You have 10 days to accept this job, after that I will seek out companies that can do this for me because I need it soon.

*Edit: You will also get a small "Site created by: Your Name/Website" at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
err....this would be very complicated...i might could do some parts but idk about all of it....and i definitely couldnt do graphics for it...maybe someone work with me, if i decide i can do it?.... but I would probably take sections of code from other cms's to use...and then edit them, but idk....how quick would you need it done?

Jordan K

Reaction score
swirly said:
err....this would be very complicated...i might could do some parts but idk about all of it....and i definitely couldnt do graphics for it...maybe someone work with me, if i decide i can do it?.... but I would probably take sections of code from other cms's to use...and then edit them, but idk....how quick would you need it done?

However much time you need, and yeah find someone that's good with graphics and ill give u both 10k points and a paypal payment.

ƒorte

Reaction score
I think this is a record. Never has someone offered 20k points and some cash! :D

Too bad I can't do anything nearly so complex.. :(

Jordan K

Reaction score
It shouldn't be too complex, the PHP side could be done very basic but it is time consuming and I don't have the time to do this. All it needs is a very basic system like I said with a cool theme to it.

Well g2g for now. Home Alone is on TBS. ;)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I could do some php for this, but my design skills are not very good yet. :( Sorry
However, don't you like CMS's like Mambo, Joomla or phpNuke? I know a very good site for Joomla skins (paid though).

swirly

Reaction score
err yea if i did it, it would be way basic....lol..but some one else would have to do the security check and stuff and i lost my php book so unless theres a script out there for a user database stuff then idk....

Jordan K

Reaction score
If you guys can MOD/Skin mambo or another CMS to my specifications I will accept it. ;)

adlskate.com

Reaction score
once i finish the mambo skin im doing at the moment, which will probably be the next few days... ill give this a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.