[REQ]Do You Have Any Ps/Fl Tutorials?

Sohail

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone here has any original (written by you) Flash and Photoshop tutorials, or if you can write any as I am willing to pay in credits for them with full permissions to publish on my tutorial site (sorry the upgraded version hasn't been finished yet so I can't provide a link at the moment but you can view the old one if you want - http://tutorials.sohailtech.com/).

PM me if you have any lying around in those hard drives ;).

Remember I don't want any taken off the internet or any that are already published, if I find them they will be deleted and you will be banned from the ST network.

Thanks.

YCadmin

Reaction score
Hi i just want to go little off topic but your site has got some charaters too smalls and hard to read them. I need to zoom it to read it perfectly.

Can you fix it?

Sohail

Reaction score
I know about all these problems, I have a new version of my site in development because a big project is being developed by me and my team, once it's done, everything should work perfectly, changeable text sizes, themes, custom widgets and everything.

Thanks for notifying e but If you have anything else off-topic, then feel free to talk about it on my forums: http://forums.sohailtech.com/, I need more registered users anyway.

Anyway back on topic, still a lot more spaces in this offer :).

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Okay lets get back on topic... Anyone who has tutorials for either of these programs can post here, I can pay heavy credits ;) especially for the Photoshop tutorials because I need more of them.

alz4445

Reaction score
I have a few Ps tutorials I have made, but they will also be on my site. Is that alright? If so, I'll PM you them.

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah that's perfect, could you please PM me them for reviewing.