Reaction score
Here is my submission again:

Attachments

• 313932d683.jpg
    313932d683.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 29

CyprusPaintball

Reaction score
Well,I found that gun on a website, which sell Paintball guns...Ok...here are 2 of my other creation for you.
cypruspbg.png

cyprus2.png

where are your others two creations

medphoenix

Reaction score
where are your others two creations

oops.....It was linked to web server(absolut), where I saved those files. Due to server error It cannot be viewed here sometime, so I will attach with this reply.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
j8ilqd.jpg

Well I made a banner just in case haha I'm not good at logos.

CyprusPaintball

Reaction score
The deadline is at : 20/2/2008

Calipe , your logo will be better if you change the font of the letters and make the letters a little bit more darker or brighter .

Calipe

Reaction score
The deadline is at : 20/2/2008

Calipe , your logo will be better if you change the font of the letters and make the letters a little bit more darker or brighter .

How about now? If it's not what you are looking for, give me a font name and I'll modify it.

Attachments

• Cyprus_logo.png
    Cyprus_logo.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 27

medphoenix

Reaction score
Calipe, Did u make it in photoshop? (CS2 or 3?)

Cyprus Paintball! you told me also the same, that you didn't like the font. As Calipe asked give a font name, which you consider as a suitable one for your logo. I want to do it again, since the deadline is far far away......

CyprusPaintball

Reaction score
Franco is a nice idea (especially the letters ) but the man is a soldier not a paintballer ...

medphoenix i would rather like to use 3-D letters i mean put some effect on it like .

check out this link i bet you can do that : (trying to help u) http://home.zonnet.nl/epragt/tutorials/photoshop/text/chrometext/index.jsp.htm

Calipe i really liked your logo especially the pall is cool but try to improve the letters but an effect on them or something like that make them little darker ... but some reflexion on the bottom .

nice for all your efforts guys soon will be a winner and i didn't decide yet... !

medphoenix

Reaction score
check this cyprus....I know who will be the winner, anyhow I've created another one enthusiastically.
This one has 2 versions.

Last edited:

CyprusPaintball

Reaction score
haha... both are awesome but i think i took my decision ! :) Although i will wait until the deadline until i say it ..

A few notices

medphoenix : very nice try

Calipe : just some details Don't change the letters ... the letters now are adorable but make something like (add light on them) or you know better to make them more readable ... how can i say it distinguishable . And please publish your logo in white and black background...

thanks for all your submissions ... soon will be a winner:cool:

Calipe

Reaction score
Here you go:

Attachments

• Cyprus_logo.png
    Cyprus_logo.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Cyprus_logo_white.png
    Cyprus_logo_white.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 18

CyprusPaintball

Reaction score

Calipe you are the winner until now but i will wait until Sunday to end the contest !!

My very last request can you add "GUIDE" somehow..

thanks very match for your patient

medphoenix

Reaction score
Very awesome calipe.Very nice Logo you made on last time..I'll never make logo when you participate.
OKey..congrats Calipe.

Calipe

Reaction score
Here you go, and thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate them.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Cyprus_logo.png
    Cyprus_logo.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Cyprus_logo_white.png
    Cyprus_logo_white.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 16

CyprusPaintball

Reaction score
as soon as you send me the logos without the water mark you will get the 700 + 50 bonus points ...