[Req] Need Template!

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomize

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I require a template for my website, since its not looking good, and I am absolutly rubbish at Photoshop, so I am asking you for some help.

Now you can either recommend a website, that will show me how to craete decent website templates etc,

OR

I can offer you 1000 points for the layout to be done. I don't mind what the layout looks like, as long as it looks fairly decent and professional.

Regards,
Randomize

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
If you wnat any of the layouts I made ill give you any for only 500 points or ill amke you one, Im sorry but it would be coded with tables and not css. And ive asked many proffesional webdesigners and they use tables all the time, and there is really no problem with it.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
SEÑOR said:
And ive asked many proffesional webdesigners and they use tables all the time, and there is really no problem with it.

What internet are these "professional webdevelopers" using? Because the only internet I know has millions of developers pushing for standards and accessability compliance. Did you not read any of the development links I gave you? P.S. Tell your professional webdeveloper friends to do a Google search for "Why table layouts are bad." Just don't tell their employers.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
SEÑOR said:
If you wnat any of the layouts I made ill give you any for only 500 points or ill amke you one, Im sorry but it would be coded with tables and not css. And ive asked many proffesional webdesigners and they use tables all the time, and there is really no problem with it.
That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

Plus, your layouts are absolute crap.

Kbye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.