[REQ]Site header (BG provided)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
darkuranium said:
AllStarGamer101 said:
Did you want something else also? Like Font or someting?
Yeh, which font did you guys use

EDIT: Did any of you guys get the donation? I wanted to pay you, lost the points but I got notihng in the purchase history...

I used the FOnt (IMPACT)

No.. I didn't get my points yet.

knoxoqe

Reaction score
The font i used is Unreal Tournament, i can get you the link to it if you desire.

And as AllStarGamer101, i didn't get my points yet.

knoxoqe

Reaction score
darkuranium said:
knoxoqe said:
He hasn't payed us yet and he's using the banner. This is a marketplace, where you trade stuff for points.
http://www.darkuranium.ath.cx/
Told you, I got some problems... I already contacted Corey about it. I'll send the points as soon as it gets sorted out.

I know, and i understand your situation, but you could wait for it to be sorted out and only then you would set the banner on your website.
I'm not mad at you, it's only a matter of asking for permission.

darkuranium

Reaction score
knoxoqe said:
I know, and i understand your situation, but you could wait for it to be sorted out and only then you would set the banner on your website.
I'm not mad at you, it's only a matter of asking for permission.
Well, the owner hasn't replied yet... I don't wanna wait 2 months befor I get that banner!
But I give you my word, I'm paying after Corey PMs be back that it's done... I'll PM and remind him.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, I wonder how many PMs Corey gets a day, better yet I wonder how many he deletes because there's too many to read.:eek:wned:

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
I honestly doubt you guys are getting paid. Lol, you guys got jacked & owned. :eek:wned: I feel bad for you guys, you know because you did that work and he scammed you.

darkuranium

Reaction score
No, I didn't scam. I really PMed Corey. Not once, but 3 times. Do you remember my old points? I hope at least someone does... They were over 80. Around 84, I think.

EDIT: I'm posting another 5 PMs, to make sure I get noticed.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
My fault, been busy... and I get 40 PMs a day sometimes ;)...

How much points were lost to each person?

-Corey

darkuranium

Reaction score
43 here... Wanted to send 40 to AllStarGamer101 or knoxoqe... Can't remember. After that transmission is done I wanted to send another 40 to the other guy - If in the case 1 there was AllStar, then in the second case it's knox and the other way around...

EDIT: You see, it aint a scam... It's COREY!!
bigok.gif
If you don't belive me, belive him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.