(req) SOUNDBOARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple19

Reaction score
hey,
i really want to be able to make a soundboard. if possible, i want it made so i can speak into my microphone and then name that sound and then when I want to play it i just need to click it. if that way isnt possible then you can make it any other way just let me know. I am offering 450 points, if that is unresonable please give me your offer.
Thanks A lot

mikel2k3

Reaction score
if you mean you record the voice clips, then send them to me then i make a flash thingy that will play a certain sound when you click it ill give it a go...

apple19

Reaction score
I kind of want a program so I can just record a clip, then be able to label it, and then have it on a page with all the other ones so I can just click it and it will play the clip recorded. Id like to put them into different groups so I can go into different pages with different peoples voices.
Please let me know and thanks a lot.....
It does not have to be exactly how I just described as I might of been to specific.
thanks

Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
well do u want it on the web (like flash) or do u want it on ur comp(like a prog) cause if u just want a prog then i can prolly make it...but idk....

apple19

Reaction score
If you go to www.ebaumsworld.com and then go to soundboards at the side, you will then see what I am looking for, however, I dont want it to be on the web, I just want a program I can open just on my computer. I want to be able to record somebody saything something, and then be able to name it and then whenever I want to hear it, I will just need to click it.
thanks and please let me know

Colin

Reaction score
I know it can be done I just personally don't know how to code something like that to work with a microphone 1) the code could be different for each microphone and 2) I don't have a microphone myself to test it through. It would be easier just to download something off the internet.

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
i think this thread can be closed mods, as i have already helped apple with this and i believe he is satisfied with it.

Colin

Reaction score
oh ok, but if you wouldn't mind telling me how you did it? I assume you still code a program in some programming lanuage or another as I would like to know.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Well i can try something out for you in Visual Basic. I have a microphone but as i am not familiar with programming with microphone wav's Ill try and look it up PM me as its gonna cost :)

Chris Z

Reaction score
lol, i didn't program anything, all i did was refer him to the sound recorder bundled with windows, he just needed some help on some other things too, but it doesn't really matter, it's done

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
He is using it to call a radio station so they think hes 18. So he can change his voice or something. i was talking to him about it earlier today.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Anyone who has radios for there site, I have some VERY cool free software.

It's called radio panel, has radio stats, DJ says, Request/shout out/report lines, logins for each Dj's and has many other neat things ( was made for shoutcast and such)

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Phil said:
Anyone who has radios for there site, I have some VERY cool free software.

It's called radio panel, has radio stats, DJ says, Request/shout out/report lines, logins for each Dj's and has many other neat things ( was made for shoutcast and such)

Yeah I could use that. Where can I get it? Also was that config I sent you good? Do yo you need anymore help?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
SEÑOR said:
Yeah I could use that. Where can I get it? Also was that config I sent you good? Do yo you need anymore help?
No thats fine thank you. I'll PM you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.