Request Account Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua filby

Reaction score
I am requesting my account to be deleted. It was Suspended for Nulled Scripts, and I promise not to use them again. I am requesting a Admin or Account Manager to terminate my account. I will once again register the site up again, and not install that software.

Thanks,
Josh

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but X10 does not allow users breaking this rule to access their accounts or create new accounts once they have been suspended. I can only ask that a staff member verifies that you were actually using a nulled script. However, you do seem to know that you were using illegal pirated software and I don't think that you will be unsuspended.

joshua filby

Reaction score
I know I wont be unsuspended, I just want to restart everything on my website again witch is why Im requesting a termination. And I'll be using PhpBB or MyBB for now on :p.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The way the X10 suspension system works, your account will never be unsuspended. And, since you can't have 2 accounts, you can never have another free account at X10.

I believe you probably just made an honest mistake, but there are thousands of people who have not made an honest mistake and would create new accounts all day long if we let them. I'm sorry, but the rules are very very firm on this situation.

I can ask that an administrator review your case if you would like, I ultimately cannot enforce the rules, I can only inform you of them.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Very well then, I have requested a staff member assist you in resolving this issue. You should have a response back within a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.