Request for Additional Disk Space on Free Plan

TechAccessories

Reaction score
Dear X10Hosting Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a user of the free hosting plan on X10Hosting.com. I appreciate the services you provide and have been satisfied with the hosting experience thus far.

I am reaching out to request an increase in disk space allocation for my account. Currently, I am utilizing 500MB of the allotted 512MB, and I find myself in need of additional space for my website's content and data.

I have a Blog website and as you know it needs disk space since I use images and create posts constantly.

I understand the limitations of the free plan but I am hopeful that you could consider my request for a modest increase in disk space to better accommodate my website's requirements. I am in the process of upgrading to a premium plan shortly, where I will have the flexibility to utilize the necessary disk space for my content.

I assure you that I will continue to adhere to the terms of service and usage policies. I value the services provided by X10Hosting and believe that a slight extension in disk space would significantly contribute to the continued growth and development of my website.

If there are any additional details or documentation required to process this request, please let me know, and I will promptly provide the necessary information.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response.

Cheers.

My website link: techaccessories.blog