Request for hosting (please read!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetic06

Reaction score
Hi all

i have register an account with you guys ...and wonder why after i completed the registration for hosting application ...it said to check my email to be continued, but i went ahead to check my email and guess what ...there is no email was sent at all, can you please nicely and check it for me if my account is went through the registration process ...thanks alot for your nicely service and greatly support for hosting provider

Here is my account info that i use register for my hosting account:

Usr name : Hetic
Hosting Plan : Corporation
SubDomain : tinhsau
SubDomain LTD : XoFire.net

Please help me out, thanks!

ikki()

Reaction score
1.) New Accounts are on hold. ;)

2.) There are some known problems with the system. It may take some time before you recieve your emails.

3.) Check your Spam Folder. The email may have went there if it was sent.

Last edited:

Hetic06

Reaction score
It is ok to take time to wait for hosting approval, but sorry my email doesnt seem to have a spam folder you mention above ...were you mean a bulk folder ?

ikki()

Reaction score
Hetic06 said:
It is ok to take time to wait for hosting approval, but sorry my email doesnt seem to have a spam folder you mention above ...were you mean a bulk folder ?

Yes :).

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
If you read thje fist step...and click link it says

Corey said:
Creation of new Accounts are on hold until the server is moved. They will be put into a queue and will be created when the move is done.

Hetic06

Reaction score
thanks for the info and hope that the moving will be done soon

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It should be..then you can post for help in forums with any other problems:)

Hetic06

Reaction score
Is my request for host approved, can some one tell me please ?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
um..there is no way of knowing if it was approved without you getting a e-mail...try to re-register.

Hetic06

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
um..there is no way of knowing if it was approved without you getting a e-mail...try to re-register.

Hi micro,

i have registered for hosting again, and received an email for activation, but then after i click on the link to activate my account it told me my account hase been activated and tell me to watch my email for account detail :
Code:
Congratulations:Your account has been verified, accounts are created every hour. Please watch your E-mail for your account details.

but i dont know why i dont receive no more email after that, can you check it for me please?

many thanks to ya !!

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Hetic06 said:
Hi micro,

i have registered for hosting again, and received an email for activation, but then after i click on the link to activate my account it told me my account hase been activated and tell me to watch my email for account detail :
Code:
Congratulations:Your account has been verified, accounts are created every hour. Please watch your E-mail for your account details.
but i dont know why i dont receive no more email after that, can you check it for me please?

many thanks to ya !!

Did you ever check your spam folders? It occassionally appears in there..

Hetic06

Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
New members PLEASE READ THE NEWS if you would have done so, you would not be posting this ignorant question, the answer lies within this thread: http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=19062&highlight=hold

billy bob, dont be so mean ...!!!!

i can see you have a warning under your user name may be for being rude to some one else before, but it is ok for me, you can be mean to me but hey...

thanks alot for your reply

Hetic06

Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
Did you ever check your spam folders? It occassionally appears in there..

yes i did, the confirmmation email was coming from that exactly folder, and that' s just it

Chris Z

Reaction score
i'm sorry hectic, it's just there's like a bijillion new members and they just happened to sign up the weekend that the account transfers are happening and no new members read the news and ahh..it just really makes me mad, i'm sorry if i offended you, but please just read the news next time or search for it before you go posting, because i guarantee there's at least like 5 other threads about this

Hetic06

Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
i'm sorry hectic, it's just there's like a bijillion new members and they just happened to sign up the weekend that the account transfers are happening and no new members read the news and ahh..it just really makes me mad, i'm sorry if i offended you, but please just read the news next time or search for it before you go posting, because i guarantee there's at least like 5 other threads about this

ok, its fine for me i ll take a notice next time and thanks for telling about this stuff

Chris Z

Reaction score
no problem, also if you see another new member asking about this, please refer them to the thread i referred them to, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.