Request for Increase Disk Space

Kyanohs

Reaction score
Hello, could you please increase my disk space? Thank you. My account is qualified. It is at least 7 days old. It follows the ToS and i have used more than 90% of my disk. I need it so i can backup my site and fix it. I cant acces it right now.

ibtisam

Reaction score
You are meeting the requirements, if you have any backup, delete it for now. You'll just have to wait for the staff to review your account and after that you will probably get the increased disk space.
If you are working on a website that you want to grow in future, I think you should switch to a managed cloud hosting. It will help you smoothly function your website and with the managed hosting the processes would be seamless, be it updates, security, maintenance or backup. 24/7 customer support is available if any query comes up.

Kyanohs

Reaction score
You are meeting the requirements, if you have any backup, delete it for now. You'll just have to wait for the staff to review your account and after that you will probably get the increased disk space.
If you are working on a website that you want to grow in future, I think you should switch to a managed cloud hosting. It will help you smoothly function your website and with the managed hosting the processes would be seamless, be it updates, security, maintenance or backup. 24/7 customer support is available if any query comes up.
I dont think i have a backup tho, but yea for now ill stick withh x10, if im growing in the future i could pay for hosting.

ibtisam

Reaction score
Great, it's the efforts that counts. You are meeting the requirements and after the review you will get the increased disk space, hopefully.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Hello, could you please increase my disk space? Thank you. My account is qualified. It is at least 7 days old. It follows the ToS and i have used more than 90% of my disk. I need it so i can backup my site and fix it. I cant acces it right now.
@Kyanohs keep bumping the post request with @STAFF they will see it eventually.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@ctyrd
as i told him in another post,
i have asked a staff member to review the post.
it may take a little while for replies.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@Evan M @STAFF Could you review my site and increase my disk quota?
Your WordPress plugin seems to be using a bit of cache files around ~350MB. Can you clear your cache via any plugins so we can review this again?

Also note we see you are using a .ga domain that is using all of this space. Note .ga domains are no longer working globally so we would recommend moving your files and data to the secondary domain on the account

Kyanohs

Reaction score
Your WordPress plugin seems to be using a bit of cache files around ~350MB. Can you clear your cache via any plugins so we can review this again?

Also note we see you are using a .ga domain that is using all of this space. Note .ga domains are no longer working globally so we would recommend moving your files and data to the secondary domain on the account
Thats why i need more space, i wanna transfer my site but my disk is full and i cant cces my websitw to clear the cache bc the domain is no working. Please help. @Eric S

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats why i need more space, i wanna transfer my site but my disk is full and i cant cces my websitw to clear the cache bc the domain is no working. Please help. @Eric S
Your disk space is no longer full now. You would need to move the folders and files over to your secondary domain manually via file manager or FTP as the domain name will not work as mentioned above regardless of your space.