Request for terminate my hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

panzerbandit

Reaction score
Please help me terminate my hosting account, because my hosting account cannot running any .php files
i don't know how to fix it.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Please paste the following text in (do not omit any; paste the whole form), filling in all of the relevant details, and someone will then set your account for deletion after a 14 day waiting period:

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.
cPanel username:
( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Remember to place the X inside the parentheses and your cPanel username where indicated.

panzerbandit

Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.
cPanel username: panzerb
( X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
As per discussion on IRC, I will delete your account immediately as a "reset".

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, you should be clear to sign up again now. Ensure you're logged into the account panel before doing so, to ensure the new account is added to your existing email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.