Request for Upgrade to Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpresitnet79

Reaction score
To whom it may concern,

Legal Music Search is a Google Custom Search Engine / Community Portal designed to support Independent Artists and assist people with lawful use of audio content, discouraging copyright infringement.

The main thing which will be taking up the bulk of the space, is our archive -- which is 100% in compliance with x10 policies.

http://legalmusicsearch.elementfx.com/music_downloads/

I have owned the legalmusicsearch.com domain name for a very long time. The site is currently under-going a complete over haul. My disk space usage is about to momentarily exceed 500MB as per the FTP Transfer currently in progress as I write this.

Just my music alone takes up well in excess of 1GB, much less all of the other content.

This archive is in support of Fair Use, Creative Commons, Unsigned Artists / Independent Artists and as a musician myself -- I would like to encourage both fans and musicians alike to conduct themselves responsibly and respectfully.

I will also be promoting x10 to any musicians in need of a home for their Band Website / Artist Portfolio.

Right now I am a "free hosting user". My choice to go pay or not will directly depend on my experiences as a free user.

Thank you in advance! :)

Sincerely,

-Dave

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've escalated this ticket to higher up staff for review. Provided they're satisfied you should be good to go shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.