request for who ever is brave enough

Zangetsu

Reaction score
for who is interested i want someone to make me a Star trek game but with a modified Ogame engine (which i do have but its out dated and it has bugs in it) now i want my game to have all the features that the current version of Ogame has i.e. Officers Recruitment, Merchant, ETC and i wish to add a few features: click mission page , hidden mode option, a clock on the status page, a profile page

ive made a document with what i wish that im gonna send to the person who accepts this daring challenge :D if you need any thing else like scripts for this project i might be able to help

price can be notional :D
Time: one day:p

nah just kidding you'll get two months

VPmase

Reaction score
You want someone to make you a full game by themselves and all you'll give them is a list of what you want done? Good luck finding someone...

Zangetsu

Reaction score
You want someone to make you a full game by themselves and all you'll give them is a list of what you want done? Good luck finding someone...

read it again and if you want me to paste the whole document this page is going to turn into a 56K thread

and he got just 800 credits...
lol no thx.
you're forgetting that you have a two months time frame to finish it by that time i might have over a 1000 credits

Last edited: