Request to Increase Disk Space

j.vx

Reaction score
Hi Admins and Staff,

I would like to request for a disk space increase.

Server
X13
User Name
oxehcrim

Also, can you point me to the directions on how to delete some unnecessary files? Thank you!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You're not eligible for an upgrade.
The service need to be at least 7 days old, and usage need to be at 75% of the initial allotted space.

As for deleting of unnecessary files, ONLY delete files you uploaded/created. Anything outside of /domains/DOMAINNAME/public_html is system related, unless you are sure it is a file/folder you created or uploaded, and should remain intact. The only exception being that you can remove files from INSIDE the .trash (using the empty trash bin feature seen at the bottom of the folder tree is safest), this folder would only be visible if there's actually something in the trash bin though I believe.

j.vx

Reaction score
Thank you. I did delete all of them because they built up really fast before I could even connect it to my subdomain. But I'll try again. What's the disk space included in the infinity package if I were to subscribe to it? It doesnt seem to mention this.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The premium package does not have a hard limit, it is unmetered (that said if it were to become several gigs within hours/days it may raise questions)