Requesting access to my account

consolev

Reaction score
I have lost access to my account, I had two accounts under different emails, when I try to get a password reset for my account, none of the addresses work.

I had one inactive account, hence the two email addresses. Can anyone please help?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can only provide information about the account that is related to this forum account (which in turn would be associated to r**i@lay****ey.co.uk email address, ** does not represent actual number of chars).

This account does not exits on the new system, not for the panel login nor on DirectAdmin, your login records are somewhat spotty and between november 2019 and May 2020 you did not login once, this would have lead to your account being purged as inactive in March of 2020 when we did a manual run to clean out the system of inactive accounts. It could have been at a later point as well, as your next login (to the SSO page we used back then) was in October 2020 which a large enough gap to consider the account inactive, the requirement is to login at least once every 30 days.

As for the other account, you would need to login to the forum account you had associated with that so I can look it up, but regarding this one, you would need to sign up again and upload any backups you have if you want to restore the site.

consolev

Reaction score
Hi,
Thank you so much for the information. My initial absence was due to not being able to get into my hosting account during the DirectAdmin migration. I was only hoping the account wasn't taken over, so I will not be using the service again, now that I know the account no longer exists. Thank you for looking into this for me, the service I received over the years was excellent and I'd highly recommend the service but for now I have paid hosting elsewhere.

Many Thanks to you and all the other admins :)