requesting for delete my hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnkele33

Reaction score
China firewall have blocked the ip of the site(http://cnkele.pcriot.com),I can\'t visit
I could request for my account to be deleted

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello!

Please fill this in:
------------------------

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

------------------------

cnkele33

Reaction score
cnkele:

( X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

And can i request another for change my ip?

Last edited:

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Please write your cPanel username in your previous post.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have marked your hosting account for deletion. It will be deleted in 2 weeks or so. If you change your mind before then, please post a new thread and we will try to restore your account.
Also,note that your forum account won't be deleted.

Free hosting service is a shared-IP based service.
If you want a dedicated IP for your website, then you will have to upgarde to x10 premium (3.95 USD per month plan).

x10 premium ::http://x10premium.com/buynow.php

Thank you for using x10hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.