Requesting permission for 2nd language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konstantine64

Reaction score
At first, let me thank you for the excellent services x10Hosting offers. I am writing this post because I would rather have my site use a language that is not supported.

My website (sulfur.pcriot.com), managed by Cpanel name "konstant" and running as Ad-Free, was registered to host an upcoming freeware game I have made. The game (its beta version) is ready and also utilizes the site for some online purposes. Now I'm in the process of building the website.

The website by default will be displayed in English. However, I would appreciate being allowed to have a translated version in Greek, my native language, as most players will probably be from my country and English could really make the site less approachable to them. I understand why you do not support all languages and I assure you I will not abuse your permission, if you give it to me.

Thanks for your understanding. Please reply as soon as possible.

Yours,
Konstantine

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
You would be alloweed to have a greek language but you would have to have a system that translates it all into english, Im unsure if you are aloud only greek, Post a support ticket to get more information as this is only community support and we cant change rules!
http://support.x10hosting.com

Regards,
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.