Requesting php nuke setup tutorial

oab

Reaction score
umm yea... im really stupid, all ive done is copied the files in the html folder of php nuke 7.6 to the same folder my html files are in... im stuck.. i read the install file and it says some crap about a database and i have no clue how to set it up....

Xempttt

Reaction score
well......when u go to cpanel(www.ursite.sub.com/cpanel) go to fantastico. then go to phpnuke. then click new installation. then put the directory(just the name of it) and then follow other instructions. and then when ur done go to ursite/what ever u put as thedirectry. there u go ur welcome. im just asking but if u want to click on the yellow smiley face under my avatar and then rate my post. when u do and u say its good ill get a rep point. u dont have to if u dont want to. im just helping u out. i fu have anymore questions just pm me or post somewhere.

oab

Reaction score
thanks for the help unfortunatly i figured it out minutes before i read this.. lol

I downloaded php nuke to my comp and was trying to get it setup before i even had my account setup and was trying to do everything manually, but i know see it is a lot easier.

Fantastico ROX!

Xempttt

Reaction score
its hella easier. just clikc on phpnuke and then clik new installation and then u put directory and ur done.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what phpnuke is? i only know html, no php i know it's a language and i know dhtml, flash and photoshop that's all :grin: what is phpnuke?

oab

Reaction score
lol, your just like me a couple weeks ago, php nuke is a content management system that A LOT of sites use, i figured out i learned html for nothing.... you can see it at http://nukecops.com and a billion other sites... very good thing