Requesting to be unblocked. Temporarily blocked spam or phishing because of domain name?

Jane_BatGirl

Reaction score
1694652302672.png
I posted the request under another person's post to have my account unblocked from the above error and I am not sure if I was supposed to do my own post so I am doing that as well. I just got an account Jane_BatGIrl for my Girl Scouts Silver Award which is about Bat awareness. When I added the free service it gave me an free domain which was prefilled in with my email address. That caused an error do to the period and then the word gmail so I just changed the name to I think it was JaneBatInfo and then the above message happened. I am kindly requesting to be unblocked as I have until the end of this month to finish my Silver and the website will be a key part. I will use for the name BatAwareness since my last choice caused the above message. Can you also tell me if that name will also cause an error if used as the free x10 domain name. If so I will find another. I just cannot afford the to lose to many days finding a name that is acceptable. Thank you so much for any help that you can provide.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your block has been removed.

however, the issue occurred because when you signed up for the domain you attempted to use your email address as the domain name. Do not place your email address in the domain name but rather the actual domain name you want to use.