requesting unsuspension

buyersel

Reaction score
Hi. I just happened to log in to maintain service as usual for the month. I'm getting this message in the dashboard:

This service is suspended: Account content suspension imposed. (Code YYYPHKP; filegal_wpjackjacker)

This suspension can only be lifted by a support team member. Click the request unsuspension button to be taken to the community support forum.

What is this that (Code YYYPHKP; filegal_wpjackjacker)?

I haven't made any changes to my site. I've been a good standing member since Jun 28, 2018. I have the Free Hosting.

I'm requesting that x10hosting lift this suspension. Thank you

buyersel

Reaction score
Hi. I just happened to log in to maintain service as usual for the month. I'm getting this message in the dashboard:

This service is suspended: Account content suspension imposed. (Code YYYPHKP; filegal_wpjackjacker)

This suspension can only be lifted by a support team member. Click the request unsuspension button to be taken to the community support forum.

I haven't made any changes to my site. I've been a good standing member since Jun 28, 2018. I have the Free Hosting.

I'm requesting that x10hosting lift this suspension. Thank you (I'm bumping this thread so I don't get lost in the loop).

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm requesting that x10hosting lift this suspension. Thank you (I'm bumping this thread so I don't get lost in the loop).

Your account was suspended as stated in the reason for using an illegal / hacking related wordpress plugin that was found on your service.

The only way we can unsuspend your account is based on a new manual scan of our account in which if it finds the same files or more files we would have to delete all content to ensure its safety.