requesting unsuspension

podx10h2

Reaction score
Hello. I'm requesting unsuspension. I'm getting the following message in the dashboard:

InfinityFree
Server
X12
User Name
podx10h2
Registered
2019-02-16
Due Date
N/A
Billing
$0.00
Status
Suspended
This service is suspended: Account content suspension imposed. (Code HW9UO6U; filegal_wpjackjacker)

This suspension can only be lifted by a support team member. Click the request unsuspension button to be taken to the community support forum.

I don't know what this is. I've always been in good standing with x10hosting. Again, please unsuspended/fix this error. I have the Free Hosting (If that helps). Thank you.

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm requesting unsuspension. I'm getting the following message in the dashboard:

InfinityFree
Server
X12
User Name
podx10h2
Registered
2019-02-16
Due Date
N/A
Billing
$0.00
Status
Suspended
This service is suspended: Account content suspension imposed. (Code HW9UO6U; filegal_wpjackjacker)

This suspension can only be lifted by a support team member. Click the request unsuspension button to be taken to the community support forum.

I don't know what this is. I've always been in good standing with x10hosting. Again, please unsuspended/fix this error. I have the Free Hosting (If that helps). Thank you.
Your account was suspended as stated in the reason for using an illegal / hacking related wordpress plugin that was found on your service.