requesting unsuspension

nickybh

Reaction score
Hi I build and run a website for the local crib league ( watersidecrib.co.uk ) the site gives information to the players on fixtures and results etc and is non profit making, it was origionally run by another team member ( Nicky ) but I took it over about 8 years or so back when she no longer had the time to do it. Recently the account on x10hosting has been suspended but I do not know why or how to set things right. Can someone help please.
K.Martin

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account. It can take few minutes for the redirection to the suspended page clears fully, and it also have a tendency to stay in the browser cache if you recently visited the site and got that notice.

We had a glitch in the system so accounts that were suspended/unsuspended during that period were flagged for admin review to make sure they were in good standing towards ToS.

nickybh

Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account. It can take few minutes for the redirection to the suspended page clears fully, and it also have a tendency to stay in the browser cache if you recently visited the site and got that notice.

We had a glitch in the system so accounts that were suspended/unsuspended during that period were flagged for admin review to make sure they were in good standing towards ToS.

Hi Anna many thanks for your help in releasing the suspension,may I wish you a very happy new year.
Keith